<���Kasada Tabara��� Movie Review: A Broken Hyperlink Affair>
The Queen has cancelled a trip to Northern Ireland and has 'reluctantly accepted medical advice to rest for the next few days' at Windsor Castle, royal officials said today. The 95-year-old monarch - who has been seen using a walking stick at engagements over the past week - is said to be in good spirits but disappointed not to be able to carry out the two-day trip, which was due to begin today. The Queen has had a busy few days and hosted a major global investment summit at Windsor Castle yesterday evening. She also had engagements last week at the Welsh Senedd in Cardiff and Westminster Abbey in London. A Buckingham Palace spokesman said in a statement issued shortly after 11am this morning: ' The Queen has reluctantly accepted medical advice to rest for the next few days. Her Majesty is in good spirits and is disappointed that she will no longer be able to visit Northern Ireland , where she had been due to undertake a series of engagements today and tomorrow. The Queen sends her warmest good wishes to the people of Northern Ireland, and looks forward to visiting in the future.' A royal source said there was 'no cause for caution' about the Queen's health - and her decision is understood not to be related to coronavirus. Her condition has not been revealed. The Queen is double-vaccinated, having been given her first jab by a household doctor at Windsor Castle on January 9 and her second at the end of March ahead of what was her first public appearance in five months. Pictured: The Queen at Ascot Racecourse last Saturday (top left), presenting The Queen's Medal for Music to Dame Imogen Cooper at Buckingham Palace last Wednesday (bottom left), at the opening ceremony of the Welsh Senedd in Cardiff on October 14 (top right) and at a service at Westminster Abbey in London on October 12 (bottom right).
Source : https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/index.html321