Check out odds, plays and more for the Buffalo Bills vs. Washington Football Team NFL Week 3 matchup on September 26, 2021.© Provided by Sports Illustrated Sep 19, 2021; Miami Gardens, Florida, USA; Buffalo Bills running back Devin Singletary (26) runs with the football during the fourth quarter of the game against the Miami Dolphins at Hard Rock Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Sam Navarro-USA TODAY Sports
The Washington Football Team (1-1) are 7.5-point underdogs on Sunday, September 26, 2021 against the Buffalo Bills (1-1). The game has a 45.5-point over/under.
For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Bills vs. Washington
Odds courtesy of SI Sportsbook.
- Last year, Buffalo's games finished over 45.5 points scored, its current matchup's total, 12 (out of 19) times.
- Washington played five games last season (29.4% of opportunities) in which the teams combined to score more than 45.5 points.
- The Bills and the Football Team combined to average 6.7 more points per game a season ago than the total of 45.5 set for this game.
- The Bills and the Football Team saw their opponents average a combined 1.5 less points per game last season than the over/under of 45.5 set in this outing.
- The average point total for Bills games last year was 2.7 more points than the total of 45.5 in this matchup.
- The average total for Football Team games in 2020 was 1.1 fewer points than the point total of 45.5 in this outing.
Bills stats and trends
- Buffalo went 11-5-0 ATS last season.
- The Bills covered the spread once last season (1-1 ATS) when playing as at least 7.5-point favorites.
- A total of 11 of Buffalo's games last season went over the point total.
- The Bills put up 10.7 more points per game (31.3) than the Football Team allowed (20.6) last year.
- When Buffalo scored more than 20.6 points last year, it was 11-4 against the spread and 13-2 overall.
- The Bills racked up 91.8 more yards per game (396.4) than the Football Team allowed per matchup (304.6) last year.
- When Buffalo amassed over 304.6 yards last year, the team was 11-6 against the spread and 14-3 overall.
- Last year the Bills had 22 turnovers, one fewer than the Football Team had takeaways (23).
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest odds on this matchup.
Washington stats and trends
- Washington compiled an 8-7-1 record against the spread last season.
- The Football Team covered the spread once when an underdog by 7.5 points or more last season (in three opportunities).
- In Washington's games last year, the combined scoring went over the point total five times.
- The Football Team racked up just 2.5 fewer points per game (20.9) than the Bills surrendered (23.4) last year.
- Washington was 3-1 against the spread and 3-1 overall in games when it recorded more than 23.4 points last year.
- The Football Team collected 35.2 fewer yards per game (317.3) than the Bills gave up (352.5) per contest last year.
- When Washington picked up more than 352.5 yards last year, the team was 3-3 against the spread and 1-5 overall.
- The Football Team turned the ball over one more time (27 total) than the Bills forced turnovers (26) last year.
Home and road insights
- Buffalo was 6-2 against the spread, and 7-1 overall, at home last year.
- Buffalo hit the over in five of eight home games last year.
- Last season, Bills home games averaged 47.4 points, 1.9 more than this matchup's over/under (45.5).
- Last season on the road, Washington was 4-4 against the spread and 4-4 overall.
- Washington hit the over in three of eight road games last season.
- The average total in Football Team away games last season was 44.4 points, 1.1 fewer than this contest's over/under (45.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Source : https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/buffalo-bills-vs-washington-football-team-nfl-week-3-odds-plays-and-insights/ar-AAOL4Ln843