Liverpool are adamant they want around £12.75m (€15m) to sell Xherdan Shaqiri this summer.
Former Bayern Munich forward Shaqiri, who was signed from Stoke in 2018 for £13m, has two years left on his contract at Anfield.
Sevilla, Villarreal and Napoli have all been linked with a move for the Swiss international, who looks certain to move on in this transfer window.
Shaqiri reported for pre-season training last week after his break following his Euro 2020 campaign with Switzerland. They reached the quarter-finals after beating World Champions France in the previous round.
The Liverpool forward gave no indication he was on the move while speaking to club media this week, as he set big goals for Jurgen Klopp's side ahead of the new season.
- Grealish to have Man City medical; Villa's wage offer bigger
- Lukaku tells Inter to accept Chelsea bid
- Liverpool put £12.75m price tag on Shaqiri
- The making of Varane in Madrid
- Nuno: I want to talk to Kane over absence
- Leicester to accelerate transfer plans after Fofana breaks leg
- Premier League summer transfers: Club by club
- Arsenal want Maddison deal
- Sky Sports to show Bundesliga live
- Carney, Dawson, Owen join Sky Sports line-up for new season
Please use Chrome browser for a more accessible video player
"I'm looking forward to the new season, and hopefully we're going to achieve what we want to achieve with this club," Shaqiri told Liverpool's club website.